Set up automatic email alerts to receive certain reports daily/weekly/monthly according to your business needs. Read this article to learn about how to set up an auto-responder email.
Setting up a Responder
1. Please note that responder emails can only be set for saved layouts. For more on customizing your own report and saving the layout, please see “Reports Overview”.
2. To set up automatic responder emails, go to webapp.xilnex.com
3. Click on the Responder icon.
4. Select Report Mailing.
5. A Responder List will appear.
6. To set up a new automatic responder, click on the Add New button.
7. You can see a list of existing responders below.
8. Key in the name of your report, recipient email addresses. Configure the details of what time and which dates the report should be sent to.
9. Under Report Type, select which report you would like to set up a responder for. These reports will have to be saved previously as a customized report.
10. If you would like to only receive the report for a certain group of outlets (say outlet A and D instead of ABCD), you will need to select those outlets while saving your report’s layout. Then, select “Pre-set Location” under the Branches dropdown.
11. If you choose to filter the report by a range of dates, tick recurring to receive a new report the next month. If recurring is unchecked, you will continue to receive the same report for only that month.
12. Once done, Submit.