Your business may require you to only offer certain products in certain outlets. Follow these steps to only allow certain outlets to sell certain items.
How to Remove Items from Being Sold in Other Outlets
1. In Item List, select the product you wish to remove from being sold in other outlets.
2. Under the Outlets Settings tab, you may view the availability of this item across all outlets.
3. In order to view Outlet Settings, you may need to toggle this under Settings. Tick the box to Show Outlet Settings.
4. Untick the Active box to remove the item from being sold in that outlet.
5. You may also make other changes to this item, whether it can be purchased/sold etc.