Learn how to add your client details into Xilnex so that you can add a customer to your sales, and run customer loyalty programs. Follow these steps to manually add a new client or import your existing client list in bulk through a CSV file.
Clients can be created in the following ways:
a. Individually from the POS
b. Individually from Client Icon
c. In bulk
Individually from the POS
1. While carrying out sales transactions in the POS, you may add a client to the sale by toggling the top right function button.
2. Select Create Client from the drop-down.
3. Select Simplified Client if you just wish to quickly capture a few basic details.
4. You may configure what fields appear for a Simplified Client. To do so, open the System Configuration in the Xilnex Menu, and select the Compulsory Fields section.
5. Under Compulsory Fields Configuration, select Client under the Module drop-down.
6. Tick those fields you would like to make compulsory and press the arrow button to add.
8. You may also choose the Create New Client option in the POS if you would like to input more comprehensive client details.
Individually from Client Icon
1. You may also add a client using the Client Icon under the Master Data tab.
2. Input the Client’s Name and also a unique Client Code.
3. You may assign this client to its Client-Category i.e. Personal or Company.
5. If you wish to auto-generate a client ID, you may do so under System Configuration.
6. Under the Client tab, go to Client fields checking and tick the “Autosave client ID as client code” box.
Adding Clients in Bulk via CSV file
1. Clients can also be added in bulk using the import function. Download sample templates and populated them accordingly. All files have to be imported via a CSV file.
2. To find sample templates, open the Xilnex Menu and select System Configuration.
3. Go to the Import sub-section, and Generate File Format under Client. Once you have completed all the necessary data inputs, Import the same CSV file back into the system using the Import key.
4. Please ensure that all the Client Codes are unique while updating the CSV file.